Note: This is the ad free version of the app “Flud – Torrent Downloader“. This app does not add any more functionality to the free version. Please try the free version before buying this app.
Flud is a simple and beautiful BitTorrent client for Android. The power of BitTorrent protocol is now in the palm of your hands. Share files with ease from your phone/tablet. Download files directly to your phone/tablet.
- No speed limits on downloads/uploads
- Ability to select which files to download
- Ability to specify file/folder priorities
- RSS feed support with automatic downloading
- Magnet link support
- NAT-PMP, DHT, UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) support
- µTP (µTorrent Transport Protocol) , PeX (Peer Exchange) support
- Ability to download sequentially
- Ability to move files while downloading
- Supports torrents with large number of files
- Supports torrents with very big files (Note: 4GB is the limit for FAT32 formatted SD cards)
- Recognizes magnet links from the browser
- Encryption support, IP filtering support. Proxy Support for trackers and peers.
- Has option to download on WiFi only
- Ability to change theme (Light and Dark)
- Material Design UI
- Tablet optimized UI
Many more features coming soon…
Note: Since Android KitKat (Android 4.4), Google has removed the ability for apps to write to external SD card. This is not a bug in Flud. You can only download in folder Android/data/com.delphicoder.flud.paid/ on your external SD from KitKat onwards. Please note that that folder is deleted when Flud is uninstalled.
* Fixed a critical bug introduced in previous update
* Sequential download can now be set when adding torrents
* Now remembers last directory from which a torrent was chosen.
* Added Chinese (Simplified) translation
* Some bugfixes