NetGuard – no-root firewall
NetGuard provides straightforward and advanced ways in which to dam access to the web – no root needed.
Applications and addresses will severally be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile association.
Blocking access to the web will help:
- reduce your data usage
- save your battery
- increase your privacy
- Simple to use
- No root required
- 100% open source
- No calling home
- No tracking or analytics
- No advertisements
- Android 4.0 and later supported
- IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
- Tethering supported
- Multiple device users supported
- Optionally allow when screen on
- Optionally block when roaming
- Optionally block system applications
- Optionally notify when an application accesses the internet
- Optionally record network usage per application per address
- Material design theme with light and dark theme
- Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
- Allow/block individual addresses per application
- New application notifications; configure NetGuard directly from the notification
- Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
- Select from five additional themes in both light and dark version
There is no other no-root firewall offering all these features.
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy!