@Voice Aloud Reader v14.1.0 Full APK descriptions:
Tune in to the application read resoundingly or read on screen site pages, news articles, long messages, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documens, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW and FB2 ebooks and that’s just the beginning. It’s a HTML peruser, record peruser and digital book peruser across the board, both for perusing on-screen, or listening when your eyes hurt, glitch or are occupied somewhere else. ADHD? Read the User Comment beneath.
* Open content, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice archives or HTML records from Android document framework for perusing so anyone might hear.
* Click “Offer” or “Send by Email” catch/menu thing in any application to send content to @Voice Aloud Reader for so anyone might hear perusing speakers or a headset.
* When sharing website pages to @Voice, their menus, route, promotions, other garbage are expelled, leaving clean content to peruse or tune in.
* If “Offer” isn’t accessible, duplicate content in another application and glue it into @Voice for so anyone might hear perusing.
* Save articles opened in @Voice to records for later tuning in. Build listening arrangements of numerous articles for continuous listening in a steady progression. Request the rundown as required, e.g. more imperative articles first.
* Option to immediately read resoundingly message duplicated to clipboard.
* Read ebooks on screen with their unique organizing, pictures appeared, turn pages or read ceaselessly. Or on the other hand put earphones, kill screen and tune in!
* Handles Chinese and Japanese vertical content (ideal to left mode) under Android 4.4 and higher, or change it to even mode if favored.
* Easily add spared Pocket articles to @Voice perusing list – in Read List screen, squeeze Menu – Add articles from Pocket, at that point read on screen or listen being perused resoundingly.
* Record talked articles to sound documents – WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compacted) groups bolstered.
* Long-squeeze word as well as select a more drawn out expression to see lexicons, interpretations, Wikipedia, Web inquiry and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
* Speech remedy for TTS, alternatively utilizing Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Desktop/workstation Google Chrome program augmentation to add articles to @Voice perusing list with a single tick.
* Easily control discourse generator volume, pitch and rate of discourse.
* Pause/continue discourse as required with wired or Bluetooth headset catches, in addition to click Next/Previous catches to bounce by sentence or to straightaway/past article on list.
* Auto-perceive the dialect to utilize fitting TTS voice, if accessible, or set your favored voices physically with “Select dialect” menu thing.
* Options for extra interruption between section, begin talking when another article is stacked or sit tight for a catch squeeze, begin/quit talking when wired headset plug is embedded/evacuated.
* Optional rest clock to stop discourse after a given timeout.
* Now good with Smart Headset Assistant – https://play.google.com/store/applications/details?id=com.yado.sbh2
Need TO BETA TEST NEW RELEASES?
Join @Voice Beta Testing: https://play.google.com/applications/testing/com.hyperionics.avar
* Finally recognized the bug in most recent arrivals of Android WebView control which @Voice uses and looked for some kind of employment around. The bug was either slamming application or hindering the telephone for a moment or progressively when @Voice was utilized under TalkBack. Ought to be find in this discharge.
* Some interpretations refreshed.
Screenshot of @Voice Aloud Reader v14.1.0 Full APK