There are a lot of features on Instagram that most people don’t know about. These features can help you improve your Instagram game and make it fun and interesting.
Here are some of the best tips for using Instagram, whether you’re a business or an individual:
- Use Instagram as a Photo Editor Without Having to Post the Photo
If you want to use Instagram as a photo editor without posting the photo to your account, you can publish the picture while your phone is in airplane mode. This way, the image will not be visible to anyone on your account or the Instagram platform.
To save a copy of your edited Instagram photo:
- Go to your Instagram settings and ensure Save Original Photo is turned on.
- Upload the photo you want to edit and make your edits as usual.
- Press Share to share the photo to Instagram as usual.
- An error message will appear saying the upload failed, but you’ll be able to find the edited image in your phone’s photo gallery.
- Add Special Characters to Your Bio
You can add special characters to your bio that you wouldn’t be able to find on a normal keyboard to make it more unique and personal. This can include things like $, †, or even ™.
To add special characters to your bio:
- Install a free character app, allowing you to use special characters not part of the regular English alphabet. This can be useful if you need to use a character that is not commonly used in English.
- Open Instagram and go to your profile. In the Edit Profile section, tap on the Bio text box. A pop-up menu will appear, asking you to Paste or Clear the text box. Choose Paste. The symbol you copied in Character Pad will appear in your bio.
- Paste your symbol into the Website field and tap Done.
- To insert a special character into your bio, hold your finger down on the field where you want to insert the character. A Paste option should appear. Tap Paste and then Done, and the character will be inserted into your bio.
- Hide, Delete, or Disable Comments on Your Posts
Your Instagram account is your personal space on the internet. You can control who comments on your posts and what they say. This is important if you are running a business account, as you want to maintain a professional image.
- You can filter comments and make it easier to moderate comments on your website. To do that, you need to go to Options and select Comments, then click on Hide Inappropriate Comments. This feature allows you to hide comments that you feel are inappropriate, and you can even customize it to target specific keywords. This can help keep your feed clean and avoid negative or hurtful comments.
- You can delete comments by tapping the speech bubble icon under the comment you want to delete. Then swipe to the left over the text, and select the Garbage icon. You can also do this to your own comments that you’d want to be deleted.
- If you’d instead disable comments entirely, you can click on the ellipsis icon on an individual post and click Turn off Commenting. If you’d like to do it on a photo you’re about to post, tap Advanced Settings on the page where you’re supposed to add captions and tags, then switch on Turn off Commenting.
Many great features on Instagram can help you get the most out of the platform. There are plenty of ways to make your Instagram account more successful, from using hashtags to get more followers to taking advantage of the Stories feature.
If you want to get more out of Instagram, check out some tips and tricks in this article. You can quickly start seeing better results from your Instagram account with a little effort.
Jim’s Techs makes your Android more awesome! We offer a range of apps and games you can download for free, minus the hassle and the ads. If you’re looking for a mod apk download provider you can trust, we’ve got you covered. Browse our selection of the best mod apps now!